The shock is indescribable, which is known to all of us, but the good thing is that it tends to fizzle out quickly. It is the moment when we notice that our beloved mobile phone is stolen or misplaced. At times, after a thorough search, you have the lost phone again. But if you are unable to find your beloved device even after a long and thorough search, these step-by-step guidelines on https://smiliestation.de/handy-orten will be of great benefit. And best of all, the tools offered here for mobile phones are free.
Find lost iPhone again
The iPhone already feature a pre-installed function for mobile devices. The lost phone is ordered via Apple’s iCloud service. For this, however, you must have enabled the corresponding option on your mobile device. In addition, the lost iPhone must be switched on and within the proximity to a Wi-Fi network. To do this, you can make use of the iCloud service to block the phone, delete all personal data, trigger the alarm of the phone, and send a message with your contact details.
How to enable the mobile phone location feature on your iPhone:
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone.
- Click on the Settings button as shown on the home screen.
- In the settings, select the item iCloud.
- Go to the point “Find my iPhone”. You must activate this feature.
For more information, visit the official Apple website.
How to locate your iPhone
- Go to the “Search my iPhone” page on the iCloud website.
- Afterward, click on “All devices”. Several Apple devices connected to the iPhone will open. A dot close to the device will reveal its status. A green dot implies that the device is online. For this purpose, it will display the time indication of the last location. If a grey dot appears, it implies that the device is not active or offline. If the device was still online moments ago, then it will also show the time of the last location.
- Choose the device to be located. If the device is actively online, then it will reveal the location of the device on a map. Otherwise, the last known location will be shown on the map for up to 24 hours.
Locate lost Android phone
Also, Google has come up with a free solution to detect the location of Android phones. The Android Device Manager locates devices from Android version 2.2. Asides this, the Android device manager triggers the alarm of the located mobile phone, lock it and even remotely wipe off the data on the mobile phone.
How to enable the mobile phone location feature on your Android phone:
- Open the Google Settings. This is depended on the version of the Android device. Either go to the app “Google Settings” or open the app “Settings” and choose the point “Google”. You can discover this method by scrolling down.
- Then tap Security.
- In this section, you will see two options Remote Order for this mobile phone and allow remote deletion or locking.
- Now you need to ensure that the location access is activated on your Android phone. To do this, open the settings folder again.
- Scroll down there and select the menu item Location.
- Use the slider to change the location access to ON.